Intro To Ecosystems Clip and Self-Check
Introduce "Unusual Pet Activity"
Finish "Unusual Pet Activity"
Monday (4/10/2017) -
Notes - 1.1
Build Yourself Wild Computer Art
Build Yourself Wild Writing
Teens as Teacher Guest Speaker:
1-3hr on Wed.
5-7th on Thurs.
Assignments on Opposite Day:
Notes 1.2 (weekend homework?)
What is a Limiting Facor Clip and Self-Check
Monday (4/17/17 - 4/18 Even/Odd Block Day)-
ACT Aspire Test
Population Graph Notes
Start Predation or Starvation worksheet (if time)
Finish & Grade Predation or Starvation worksheet
moose-wolves-deer population graphing
Finish and Grade moose-wolves-deer population graphing
Quiz 1.2 (Including Graphing)
Monday (4/24/2017) -
Symbiosis Card Activity
Symbiosis Clip & Self-Check
Start Next Unit Learning:
Population Growth Video Clip
Stimulus & Response Video Clip
Asexual Reproduction Video Clip
Homeostasis Video Clip
Populations & Communities
"Ecology & the Environment" 1.1, 1.2 & 1.3
**Unfortunately at this time, we only have a class set of this book, and access to the digital copy (see the Home page for this link)
If you are ready for the test, you can.......
1. Demonstrate an understanding of ecology vocab.
2. List and explain factors that affect population size
(causes of increase, decrease, limits etc.)
3. Calculate population density
4. Explain and graphically identify carrying capacity
5. Graph population size over time of one or more species
6. Explain and give examples of all forms of symbiosis.